Do you have the right network marketing techniques needed to succeed with a network marketing business? The reality is that very few people do when they first get started. This is why it is said that network marketing is a self development business first and then a money making business second.
Here are some of the most important network marketing techniques you need to develop in order to be successful and why you need them.
1. The asking technique. This involves asking people to take a look at your business or your products. There are endless ways to do this but some of the better ones include:
"I just started this new business, will you watch this short video presentation and let me know what you think?"
"Can I come over to your house for a few minutes and show you some new products from my new business?"
"I'm having an open house this Thursday night from 7-9 pm I would love to have you attend." Will you be able to come? "
You want to make your asking sound friendly and inviting and without pressure.
2. The ability to do presentations. This includes public speaking and large group presentations as well as one on one presentations. If you need help in this area, one of the best ways is to join Toastmasters.
3. The ability to accept rejection. No everyone will not join your network marketing business or buy your products so you need to be able to keep going even after someone says no. You also want to develop the skill of asking for referrals from these people.
4. The technique of having a big dream and sharing it with others. You need to create a vision board and take at least 5 minutes per day to dream about your future business success and lifestyle.
5. You need to work on yourself consistently and be willing to grow into the person you need to become in order to attain network marketing success.
6. You must commit to contacting a minimum number of people per day for at least five days per week about your business. Ideally it should be between 5-10 with at least 3 people contacted. Do this consistently and you will be successful eventually.
7. Experiment and try new things. You will not know the best ways to work your business for you, until you try several things. Some will work great, some will work okay and others will not work.